How to Defeat the Old Hag Syndrome


I would like to share this post on how I defeated the old hag syndrome. A phenomena also dubbed as "sleep paralysis disorder" by narrow-minded skeptics and the modern science community.

"The night hag or old hag is the name given to a supernatural creature, commonly associated with the phenomenon of sleep paralysis. It is a phenomenon during which a person feels a presence of a supernatural malevolent being which immobilizes the person as if sitting on their chest or the foot of their bed. The word "night-mare" or "nightmare" was used to describe this phenomenon before the word received its modern, more general meaning. Various cultures have various names for this phenomenon and/or supernatural character."

For many years I, myself, suffered from a haunting in my home. It initially stemmed from my attempt to communicate with the spirit world via the ouija board. The ouija board, aka spirit board, potentially opens a portal to malevolent spirits and demonic possession. I would awaken in the late hours of the night, or the wee hours of the morning, paralyzed and unable to move any part of my body besides my eyes. While simultaneously sensing something obstructing my breathing by placing pressure on my chest. Each and every one of these experiences started exactly the same, I would suddenly notice this paralysis starting in my limbs and chest and then going down to my fingers and during these relentless night terrors I was unable to move. Unfortunately these night terrors would become an increasingly frequent occurrence. Initially these experiences would take place once every few months, however, their occurrence eventually increased to several times a week and, on occasion, a few times per night. I recall each and every time this phenomena took place. On one occasion I noticed a dark shadow figure walking towards me while on another I heard whispering voices in my ear. 


One evening while going for a stroll I noticed an abandoned cat. Unable to find an owner I took it upon myself to care for it. The cat lived in my bedroom since my parents opposed the idea of a pet roaming around the house. Suddenly I noticed these night terrors completely ceased as long as the cat was present in my room. Early one morning, that same year, the cat was making a lot of noise so I placed it in the b
athroom and closed the door. Again I woke up and couldn’t move. On another night I did not keep the cat in my room and again I awakened in a paralyzed state. A few years later it happened for a third time, yet again it was on an occasion when the cat was not present in my room. Eventually, I came to the conclusion that as long as the cat remained in my room it would ward off these malevolent spirits.

Felines possess a sixth sense and are thus able to detect certain aspects of the supernatural that we are unable to. Cats are a big responsibility, they are not disposable and if you give one a home you are not only helping yourself, but also the animal by giving it a good life in a loving home. If you are willing to give this technique a try then make sure you don't suffer from any cat allergies, that you are willing to take on this responsibility of caring for this cat for 15 years, and adopt from your local shelter instead of purchasing your new feline pet. This cat technique worked well for me. However, keep in mind that in life there aren't guarantees. So therefore this method MIGHT work for you, however, it may NOT. But give it a try!

If you have your own paranormal website, or blog, then feel free to link to my blog on your platform. By doing so you may save a life! 




BELOW IS A WORLDWIDE GHOST & "OLD HAG" GLOSSARY I CREATED:

Achluophobia 
Ammuttadori 
Amuku Be / Amuku Pei
Apport 
Apparition 
Animal 
PSI 
Bakhtak - بختک
Bewitch  
Boba
Bogyphobia  
Bóng đè
Bou Rattat
Cauchemar
Clairaudience  
Clairvoyance  
Conjure  
Dab Tsog 
Demoniac 
Demoniacm 
Dip-Non - གྲིབ་གནོན་
Dip-Phok - གྲིབ་ཕོག་
Disembodied Voice 
Dukak - ዱካክ
Elemental 
Entity
EVP 
Exorcism 
Exorcist 
Gawi nulim - 가위눌림
Ginn
GharDivta 
Ghost 
Guǐ yā shēn - 鬼壓身/鬼压身
Guǐ yā chuáng - 鬼壓床/鬼压床
Haddiela
Hag Ridden
Haunting 
Hereditary 
Witch 
Ifrīt - عفريت
Incubus / incubi 
Inhuman 
Intelligent 
ISP
Ja-thoom - جاثوم‎
Jinamizi
Kana Tevoro
Kanashibari - 金縛り
Karabasan
Kara Darahu
Kena tindih 
Ketindihan
Khar Darakh
Khapasa
Khmout Sukkhot
Khyaak
Lidércnyomás
Lietuvēns / Lietonis
Ma đè
Madzikirira
Mara
Mare
Mære
Mahr
Marōn
Medium  
Mèng yǎn - 夢魘/梦魇
Mora 
Môra
Moroi
Morrigain
Motakka
Můra
Nachtmerrie
Necromancy 
Neo-Pagan 
Nyctophobia 
Out-of-Body 
Ogun Oru
Pagan 
Pentagram 
Phi Am 
Pisadeira
Poltergeist 
Psychokinesis 
Orb 
Othada Thuliyodhu
Paranormal 
Pareidolia 
Pasikdhar
Pesanta
Pisadeira
Preternatural 
Residual 
Haunting 
Sage 
Scotophobia 
Shadow Person
Shaitan - شيطان 
Sayaa 
Spirit
Succubus / Succubi
Taphophilia 
Telekinesis 
Unihalvaus
Vrahnas / Varypnas - Μόρα, Βραχνάς, Βαρυπνάς
Witch Riding


Other Terms and Expressions for the Old Hag Phenomena:

"the witch is riding your back" 
"the witch is riding you" 
"the haint is riding you"
"the Devil on your back"
"held down by a shadow ghost"
"pressed down by a ghost"
"subirse el muerto"




Stay AWAY from the Ouija board at all costs!



Comments